Injured in a Traffic Accident?
Murrieta Auto Accident Attorney Advocates for Victims
A car accident does not just stop your vehicle; it stops you. Every day, people have their lives disrupted due to a crash on California’s busy I-15 and I-215. Often, these accidents are preventable, occurring due to someone’s negligence. Truck drivers forget to check their blind spot. Rideshare partners look at their phone apps instead of the road. Motorcyclists abruptly change lanes. Shuttles and busses rush to keep their schedules. With so many possible scenarios, an experienced vehicle accident lawyer can make all the difference in your case.
Murrieta auto accident attorney Steve Gnau can provide you with dedicated, thorough and top-notch legal representation. We want to help you and your family after an accident, so you can focus on recovery. We represent clients in Murrieta, Temecula and surrounding areas in California who need a strong advocate on their side.
When Do I Need a Vehicle Accident Lawyer?
You will likely have questions that arise after an accident. We are here to answer your questions and guide you through this process every step of the way. We can help you with cases involving:
- Freeway crashes: I-215 and I-15 are heavily used roads in the state of California and accidents are common. Our firm can help you with freeway crashes in Murrieta, Temecula and other surrounding communities.
- Accidents caused by drunk drivers: Impaired driving is dangerous and completely preventable. There is no excuse for it. If your case involves distracted or inebriated drivers, then our office can help.
- Commercial vehicle accidents: The odds are against you if you are involved in a collision with a commercial vehicle. Accidents with delivery trucks and other freight transportation can involve many parties and are often devastating. We can help you identify who is responsible in such cases.
- 18-wheeler crashes: Injuries are often severe in 18-wheeler, semi-truck and tractor trailer accidents. We can help you with any truck accident.
- Motorcycle accidents: You are a minority when you drive a motorcycle. The odds are stacked against you. We can handle any case involving other vehicles and single motorcycle accidents.
- Bicycle crashes: Bicycles are an increasing presence on the road. Sadly, drivers do not always increase their awareness in order to compensate. Our firm also defends dirt bike and ATV accident victims.
- Pedestrian accidents: Serious injuries are common when you are struck by a vehicle while on foot. We can help you with cases involving brain injuries, spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries.
- Bus accidents: Commercial and city bus line accidents can be overwhelming and are often devastating events. Our firm has the tools to navigate these complex cases.
- Rental car accidents: These cases usually involve tourists unfamiliar with traffic laws in the area.
- Fatal accidents: We can help if you are involved in accidents that involve fatal brain injuries, fatal spinal cord injuries or other injuries that resulted in wrongful death.
When Should I Talk to the Insurance Company?
How you handle the insurance claims process can drastically impact your recovery. What you say may limit your ability to obtain adequate compensation to help pay for your medical expenses and lost wages. You may document your accident with your insurance company; however, resist the urge to take the path of least resistance from an initial offer from your insurance company. Do not admit fault or take any initial offers and make sure you have an advocate on your side before going any further.
Do you know what to do after an accident? Learn more by visiting our What To Do After An Accident page. We will protect your rights and work with the insurance company on your behalf. We can educate you about your options and make sure you know what to expect throughout the insurance claims process.
Victim of a Car Accident? Call Our Murrieta Auto Accident Attorney Today
You should consult with an experienced attorney immediately after your car accident. There are many moving parts involved in a car accident case. Time is of the essence. We can handle every aspect of your case, so you can focus on recovery.
Our local Murrieta auto accident attorney has more than 20 years of experience advocating for victims of car accidents in California. It is our goal to provide the personal attention you need. You can trust that your case is being handled by an experienced lawyer who knows how to protect your rights and fight for the compensation you deserve.
Life may never be the same after an accident. Our goal is to provide you with personal attention and compassion, so you can explore your legal options and make the best decision for your future. Do not wait to speak to us after a crash. Call 951-370-1111 to schedule a free case evaluation or contact us online. We are willing to drive to you to discuss your case. Hablamos español.