Head Injury from Vehicle Accident?
Our Murrieta Head Injury Lawyers Offer Free Consultations
Due to their complex nature, head injury cases can be difficult and require an experienced personal injury lawyer. Regrettably, head injuries, including traumatic brain injuries (TBI) or mild traumatic brain injuries (MTBI), are particularly common in automobile accidents. California’s busy streets lead to accidents involving heavy commercial trucks every day. These collisions hit motorcyclists, bicyclists and pedestrians the hardest. However, any accident victim is at risk of suffering a TBI. As a result, it is absolutely essential that you seek prompt medical attention following any vehicle collision.
At no cost, our Murrieta head injury lawyers can let you know if you have a case. We can identify any party who may be responsible for your temporary or permanent injuries. Insurance adjusters will try to downplay your injuries — California injury lawyer Steve Gnau is skilled at challenging findings and developing creative solutions. We will fight vigorously to ensure that you receive full compensation for your injuries.
What Are the Symptoms of a Traumatic Brain Injury?
Unlike brain injuries caused by medical error or lack of oxygen, traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) are a result of a direct blow to the head that damages brain cells. If you have been involved in a motorcycle, truck, bicycle or pedestrian accident, then you may have a significant brain injury.
We can help identify if you or a loved one suffer from one of the following forms of TBI or other head injuries:
- Concussion: Symptoms of a serious concussion may be revealed weeks or months after your injury. Dizziness and blurred vision may occur immediately after your accident or at a later date. Utilizing a team of experts, our firm can help identify how serious your concussion may be.
- Loss of consciousness: If you are fainting or becoming lightheaded after your accident, then you may have a head injury. Other symptoms include confusion and memory difficulty.
- Brain damage: If something feels off and you are experiencing cognitive problems, headaches or emotional changes, then you may have suffered a brain injury.
- Vestibular injury: Nausea and problems with equilibrium point to a vestibular injury. These injuries damage your inner ear and can move to the brain. Regrettably, these injuries are frequently misdiagnosed.
- Temporomandibular joint disorder: Also known as TMJ, this injury involves a bone hinge that connects your jaw to your skull.
- Eye injuries and disfigurement: Any injury to the head that causes disfigurement may lead to a brain injury. Eye injuries and other cranial disfigurements may tell a story of more internal damage.
The effects of TBI are often treatable, but your best chance at recovery requires prompt and decisive medical attention. Our Riverside County head injury lawyer understands that this potentially means mounting medical bills. It can also include expensive long-term rehabilitation or treatment as well as lost time from work and other activities.
How Do I Recover After a Head Injury?
When you survive a car accident, you care about any harm brought to those around you. You want to make sure that you can help anyone that is in immediate danger. Our firm feels the same way about you. We want to help you find options to recover financially. Your head injury may leave you unable to work, resulting in lost wages and/or future earnings. Additionally, there may be issues with any benefits you receive from work due to your accident.
Your recovery is not just about your economic or medical needs — it is also about your quality of life. By investigating the details of your case, we can determine if your accident and subsequent injury brought you both physical and mental pain and suffering. We can further identify if another party is responsible for your reduced quality of life and pursue rightful compensation. The key to quickly recovering from your head injury — after seeking medical attention, that is — is to have an established attorney guide you through filing a personal injury claim. With over 20 years of experience, our head injury lawyers can help you recover damages.
Head Injury from Vehicle Accident? Our Murrieta Head Injury Lawyers We Can Help
Do you suffer from headaches after being in a vehicle accident? Do everyday tasks seem more difficult due to memory loss? Your issues could stem from an undetected head injury. We can help you seek damages from any party that may be responsible. Utilizing a team of experts, our firm can help you identify brain injury complications and guide you to maximum recovery. We will fight for you so that you can focus on your health.
It can seem almost impossible to completely recover from a TBI or head injury. This is why our attorneys and staff have dedicated their careers to helping wrongfully injured victims. We will work with our own trusted team of experts to build the strongest possible case for maximum compensation for your injuries. Learn more about what our head injuries lawyers in Riverside County can do to help with your traumatic brain injury. Call us today at 951-370-1111 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation with one of our Murrieta head injury lawyers.