The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.
- Choosing a lawyer is an important decision and it is one that should not be based upon Lawyer Advertising. We do not view this website to be Legal Advertising but others may.
- This website is not “legal advice” and is no substitute for communicating with an attorney licensed to practice in your state about your particular factual scenario.
- We only practice in California and our content and commentary have no application in any other state (or country).
- No Attorney-Client relationship is formed by this website or commentary related thereto, including but not limited to completing our contact forms as well as reading any posts, “liking” posts, or commenting on such content.
- No comments within this website should be construed as a guarantee or prediction of any particular outcome since each client matter is unique.
- All claims in California are subject to applicable time limitations referred to as the Statute of Limitations. If you have a claim, stop looking at online posts and get specific, qualified legal advice quickly from a reputable, licensed attorney in your state before your claim becomes time-barred.